httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: regexp patch?
Date Sun, 28 Jul 1996 19:19:31 GMT
Chuck Murcko said:

> Aram Mirzadeh liltingly intones:
> >

> > Anyone know which version of apache 1.2-dev was the regexp patch?  I think
> > we should put it out and put in the dist directory as experimental, but
> > available for all those whom would like to use libc-5.3.12.
> >
> Beware that there are CGI problems with this release. We have a message
> board perl script that runs on one of our SGIs that works fine under
> 1.1.x, but bombs in 1.2-dev with out of memory errors. I've got to look
> further into this.

First let me apologize, it's been a coule of days since I check this folder
so my messages are going to be a tad old.

I've had one script which calls itself go south on me, but I think it's the
script, and perl.  Otherwise 1.2-dev work great with 5.3.12.   Haven't tried
it with the older libc.

<Aram>

--
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member

Finagle's Second Law:
        Always keep a record of data -- it indicates you've been working.