httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src conf.h http_config.c http_config.h http_core.c http_core.h
Date Sat, 27 Jul 1996 15:52:59 GMT
I'm currently working on some changes to get this to work on
my end. The mechanism was already in place for the HAVE_RESOURCES,
so I am cleaning that up.

The other issue is that we don't have a file descriptor open to
the error_log at the time it is being called in this case. We
really ought to be initializing this to STDERR until the logs are
officially open.