httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Patches to be commited?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 1996 21:26:32 GMT
Alexei Kosut liltingly intones:

> > > Um... not any of the Macs I've used.
> > >
> > Oh, great. Now we have to sort out what versions, etc., etc.
>
> I've tried this on all sorts of Macs, running all sorts of versions of
> Netscape, 2.0 through 3.0b5, running MacTCP, running Open Transport,
> on direct Ethernet connections, and on 14.4 modem lines, and not one could
> I get to replicate the symptoms I found on Win95.
>
> Are you sure? What exactly are the details of the systems you used, and
> the symptoms you saw?
>
> (I'm a bit confused now).

Never mind. I got this secondhand, and it was Win95 in actuality, not a Mac.
I've gotta stop playing these telephone games.

By the time the msg. reached me, the damn thing had mutated into a Mac.
Apologies for the raised BPs.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
		-- Indian proverb