httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Patches to be commited?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:07:02 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> I'm hoping to be able to commit this setrlimit patch later today,
> if there is no resistance.
>
> While I am at it, are there other patches that need to be commited?
>
> How about the patches offered by John Heidemann? It seems that at
> least the patch to disable the Nagle algorithm and the third change
> should be commited. I think we are handling the flush() with browser
> dependence. ???

Yes, +1 to this. I think we're not going to do server hacks on the other,
but wait for the BrowserMatch functionality.

BTW, I verified here today that Mozilla/2 on Win 3.1 *and* Mac also have
the keepalive problem.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
For some reason, this fortune reminds everyone of Marvin Zelkowitz.