httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <>
Subject Re: regexp patch?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:32 GMT
Aram Mirzadeh liltingly intones:
> Anyone know which version of apache 1.2-dev was the regexp patch?  I think
> we should put it out and put in the dist directory as experimental, but
> available for all those whom would like to use libc-5.3.12.
Beware that there are CGI problems with this release. We have a message
board perl script that runs on one of our SGIs that works fine under
1.1.x, but bombs in 1.2-dev with out of memory errors. I've got to look
further into this.

This is IRIX 5.3, SGI cc build, standard module set.

Chuck Murcko	N2K Inc.	Wayne PA
And now, on a lighter note:
You could get a new lease on life -- if only you didn't need the first
and last month in advance.

View raw message