httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: Bad choice of directory names for info- & status-modules
Date Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:49:45 GMT
	I agree. I think default <Location> headers for info and
status modules should be apache-info and apache-status. I screwed up
one of my customers when I upgraded to 1.1.1 (stronghold 1.3 actually)
[My fault, I admit, but making the change in the default would have
less people making this mistake.]

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
The Internet Privacy Provider