httpd-dev mailing list archives

From lafr...@iron.com.br
Subject Virtual Host
Date Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:18:56 GMT
Hi,

	My name is Daniel Lafraia, I'm using APACHE 0.6.4.
	I'm having some troubles on adding VIRTUAL DOMAINs.
	I've created an IP (A) for www.transbrasa.com.br (200.246.50.190)

# VirtualHost allows you to look differently depending on the hostname you
# are called by.  The parameter must be either an IP address or a hostname
# that maps to a single IP address.  Most of the normal httpd.conf commands
# are available, as well as the ability to denote a special ResourceConfig
# file for this host.

	Here you say it's possible to use "ResourceConfig" into
VirtualHost but it doesn't work.

	See the <VirtualHost> command.

<VirtualHost 200.246.50.190>
DocumentRoot /www/transbra/index.html
ServerName transbrasa.com.br
#ResourceConfig conf/transbrasa.conf
ServerAdmin webmaster@transbrasa.com.br
ErrorLog logs/transbrasa.error
TransferLog logs/transbrasa.access
</VirtualHost>

	When I call http://www.trannsbrasa.com.br it says it's unable to
connect to host. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Please!

Regards,
 Daniel

----- End of forwarded message from lafraia@iron.com.br -----

--