httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <>
Subject Re: 1.1 configuration questions
Date Mon, 22 Jul 1996 00:33:07 GMT
> Oh really? I didn't see that announcement ... what exactly did they say?

	(This was on, I actually don't think
you're subscribed.)

Yes - but we've put quite a bit of work into making those
hooks powerful, clean and fast - and with due respect to Ben and
Sameer, we think Sioux is more cleanly designed because we
had things like client certs and cert-based access control
in mind from day one,  not thrown in after the fact.

For 1.1 Tim & Eric are working on Sioux's security layer
to make it even better,  and we'll ship it with a full
graphical configuration manager,  mini-CA manager etc.

It really is more than Apache-SSL.

Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
The Internet Privacy Provider

View raw message