httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r...@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Subject Re: Solaris for Intel Apache Binaries (fwd)
Date Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:57:24 GMT

I've installed this guy's Intel Solaris 2.5 binary.
He asked about doing this a long time ago and was put on hold
for 1.1

Feel free to move the binary into the other tarfile.

rob
-==-=-=-=-=
To: robh@imdb.com
From: "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason@webmaster.net>
Subject: Re: Solaris for Intel Apache Binaries
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 00:46:18 -0400
Sender: jason@ashanti.webmaster.net

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996 22:16:53 -0600 (MDT), robh@imdb.com (Rob Hartill) said:

> Please compile the binary with the default modules and then remove the
> .o files, then recreate a new .tar.gz file and name it according to
> the style you see on the apache site.

Done.  1.1.1 compiled on an Intel pentium running Solaris 2.5.1 using
GCC.  The binary will run on Solaris 2.4, 2.5 and 2.5.1 for Intel (x86).

I used compress as gunzip doesn't come with Solaris by default.

> If you have an FTP site, point me at where I can pick it up, or
> try to drop it in ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/incoming/   then let
> me know.

Grab it here.

ftp://ftp.webmaster.net/pub/users/jason/

   Jason R. Mastaler                      jason@webmaster.net

----- End of forwarded message from Jason R. Mastaler -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)