httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Security probe
Date Tue, 16 Jul 1996 15:16:24 GMT
wood.com blew through here the same night/morning. I think this isn't a robot
per se; he only is checking for the notorious phf cgi-bin.

Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> I'm forwarding this to Apache since I think it will be of
> general interest. This was originally posted by me to the
> robot-alert list that Rob Hartill, Brian Gough and I have
> recently started.

"GET /cgi-bin/phf?Qalias=foo%0aid" 404 419

> And the errors:

> [Mon Jul 15 07:27:53 1996] access to /docroot/global/northdallas.com/cgi-bin failed for
sentry.wood.com, reason: File does not exist

> ------- End of Forwarded Message

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
A diva who specializes in risqu'e arias is an off-coloratura soprano ...