httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: threads
Date Sun, 14 Jul 1996 21:02:04 GMT
> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> >
> > > I thought this comment was interesting. I don't have this on our
> > > Solaris box. Anyone else?
> >
> > I do.
> >

> Which comment... Mine about seeing child processes just churning away
> and chewing CPU?

No.

This one.

FYI - I have very few problems with our Solaris box that can be
related to Apache. I did however recently have some spinning
children that seemed to be caused by use of an imagemap that had
the DOS newlines. I haven't taken time to look to see where the
problem might be. Sound familiar?