httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r...@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "SIGBUS in httpd when used as proxy" on NeXT (fwd)
Date Sat, 13 Jul 1996 06:25:29 GMT

more fan mail for Chuck..

-=-=-

From: manojk@andrew.cmu.edu
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Fri Jul 12 23:06:48 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "SIGBUS in httpd when used as proxy" on NeXT

Submitter: manojk@andrew.cmu.edu
Operating system: NeXT, version: 3.3
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used: everything except dld, db, and msql
URL exhibiting problem: http://dosa.ini.cmu.edu/ (proxy server)

Symptoms:
--
First of all, I'm using Netscape 3.0b5a under
Linux kernel 2.0.4 to access the Apache proxy server.

I get SIGBUS under some very weird conditions
when using the proxy server.

Sometimes I get the document and some of the
images of the document (http://www.nando.net). I always get everything
when accessing stuff on the same site as the proxy
Sometimes the html even won't show up (http://www.apache.org)
(I get
"Document contains no data" under Netscape 3.0b5).

--

Backtrace:
--

--