httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Threading, 2.0 and 1.2
Date Thu, 11 Jul 1996 22:45:03 GMT
  The Sfio stuff I haven't attempted yet. Looks nice and ugly :/

Well, it's worth trying "make FEATURE/sfio" --- sometimes it works,
and even when it doesn't, it generally gets *most* of the features right.
Still, if someone could point me to a version of the recent Berkeley
stdio libraries (recent enough to have funopen()) which are packaged to
build standalone on a variety of systems, it might start to get
tempting...

(Zo, the threads package is *easier* to port than the stdio replacement?
You know, I'd expected as much, but I hadn't dared say so out loud...
yes, that *is* the correct output; the threads play cute games with their
priorities).

rst