httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Problem with ftp proxy" on Irix (fwd)
Date Tue, 09 Jul 1996 15:08:29 GMT
Thanks for the report. The ftp proxy is currently being rewritten to resolve
these problems and make it more gateway-friendly.

Rob Hartill liltingly intones:

> not acked

> From: webmaster@3dplus.ch
> To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
> Date: Tue Jul  9  2:39:22 1996
> Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Problem with ftp proxy" on Irix
>
> Submitter: webmaster@3dplus.ch
> Operating system: Irix, version:
> Version of Apache Used: apache 1.1.1
> Extra Modules used: mod_mime.o  mod_access.o  mod_auth.o  mod_negotiation.o  mod_include.o
 mod_dir.o  mod_cgi.o  mod_userdir.o  mod_alias.o  mod_env.o  mod_log_common.o  mod_asis.o
 mod_imap.o  mod_actions.o  mod_log_agent.o  mod_log_referer.o  mod_status.o  mod_info.o
mod_auth_anon.o  mod_cookies.o  mod_proxy.o
> URL exhibiting problem: ftp://ftp20.netscape.com
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> When i try connecting a ftp server I get the following message :
>
> Bad Gateway
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>

> --
>
> Backtrace:
> --
>
> --
>
> ----- End of forwarded message from webmaster@3dplus.ch -----
>
> --
> Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)
> The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)  http://www.imdb.com/
>            ...more movie info than you can poke a stick at.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
According to Kentucky state law, every person must take a bath at least
once a year.