httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <>
Subject Re: 1.1.1
Date Mon, 08 Jul 1996 19:36:55 GMT

For reasons that you may not have reached yet in your mailbox, there
are enough +1 votes to release today. I agree that this should not
be a weekly occurance. The mod_alias bug could really be a problem
at a site that provides AllowOveride. That coupled with several bug
reports on the mod_auth_msql changes and wanting to get a stable
version on the FreeBSD CD-ROM have motivated this release.