httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: apache-1.1.1 snapshot uploaded
Date Mon, 08 Jul 1996 18:26:14 GMT
> On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:
>
> > I've uploaded a 1.1.1 snapshot to /export/pub/httpd/incoming
> > The following patches have been applied.
> >
> > mod_alias fix - from Nathan Neulinger
> > mod_auth_msql fix - from Dirk vanGulik
> > OS/2 scoreboard fix - from Garey Smiley
> >
> > Roy suggested a mod_negotiation fix from Alexei that I have not
> > patch for.
>
> Here it is again. It makes MultiViews work correctly with "handled"
> files. If no one else wants to commit these things, I will. They should go
> into both the head and RELEASE_1_1_X branches, yes?

If you could submit the patches, that would be great. I'm sorry that
I cannot help you there.

I have just uploaded a new snapshot of 1.1.1 with these 4 patches
applied to /export/pub/httpd/incoming/apache-1.1.1.tar.gz.

These changes don't seem to have broken anything in my current setup.
I have not yet tested their specific fixes.