httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_auth_msql confilct with .htpasswd fixed" on BSDI (fwd)
Date Mon, 08 Jul 1996 09:14:31 GMT

I think this has been discussed already.

> From: garrison@delta.net
> To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
> Date: Sun Jul  7 22:53:49 1996
> Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_auth_msql confilct with .htpasswd fixed" on BSDI
>
> Submitter: garrison@delta.net
> Operating system: BSDI, version: 2.1
> Version of Apache Used: 1.1
> Extra Modules used: status, info
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> The distributed version of apache 1.1 comes with mod_auth_msql.c version 1.0, on my system
it would work fine except if you had a directory using standard .htpasswd protection you would
get a server error. The simple fix was to use the mod_auth_msql.c.1.3 from ftp.apache.org.
The distribution files just need the updated code.

--
The rumor is that Jack Kevorkian has setup a Windows-NT users group.