httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: usa ftp site hyperreal has wrong linux binaries (fwd)
Date Sat, 06 Jul 1996 17:44:19 GMT

#./httpd -v
Server version Apache/1.1.0.

You probebly have a 1.0 copy somehere in your path.  Try using ./httpd in
the apache_1.1/src/ directory.

<Aram>

Rob Hartill said:

> not acked
>

> >From bga.com!hughw Sat Jul  6 09:46:10 1996
> Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 09:46:09 -0500
> From: hugh winkler <hughw@bga.com>
> To: apache-bugs@apache.org
> Subject: usa ftp site hyperreal has wrong linux binaries
>
> apache_1.1-linux-ELF.tar.gz compiles to a program that emits
> version 1.0.0 when you run it with -v. I think binary does too,
> I didn't run it with -v, but it gives same failure behavior when
> it encounters "AddHandler" and other directives.
>
> The source distribution ( not the one that comes with the
> binaries) works great! Many thnx.
>
> Hugh
> ----- End of forwarded message from hugh winkler -----
>
> --
> Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)
> The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)  http://www.imdb.com/
>            ...more movie info than you can poke a stick at.

- --
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member
Qosina Corporation				    aram@hyperreal.com
http://www.qosina.com/			    http://www.qosina.com/~awm
PGP Key 			http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
Key Sig 	      BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
                -- Dean Martin