httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Subject contrib/modules/mcm.c.0.1.0 unreadable...
Date Fri, 05 Jul 1996 15:07:28 GMT
Brian's recent cvs change to the README file:

>   !
>   ! NOTE: At the time of release of Apache 1.1, two modules had updated
>   ! versions which were not sufficiently tested for inclusion into the 1.1
>   ! distribution: mod_auth_msql and mod_cern_meta.  The newer versions are
>   ! available from http://www.apache.org/dist/contrib/modules/ - if you

[snip]

Mmm, I can't access the v0.1.0 file from the web cuz the perms are
go-rw and mod_cern_meta.c v0.0.6 (which definately worked on a
million and one servers) is gone completely.  Recal that 0.1.0
hasn't had much testing yet, and it'd be nice to provide a working
alternative if the new one croaks and people don't have time to
fix it immediately.

Ay.