httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p...@originat.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: tag it and bag it
Date Wed, 03 Jul 1996 23:03:51 GMT

> On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>
> > Now would be a good time for Paul or Ben to tag the CVS respository
> > and make the branch for 1.1.x (or maybe just the former ...).
>
> Well, it's tagged; except for 1.1b2, all CVS-based Apache releases have
> been tagged. As I understand it, we can branch it at any time, even three
> years from now if we decide we suddenly want to make a 1.1.1 when the
> current release is 92.7. I say we worry about it when we need to, i.e.
> when we have a reason to make a 1.1.1.

Well, I've tagged and branched it anyway.

There's now a RELEASE_1_1_X branch for post 1.1 patches, the head is
now at SERVER_VERSION 1.2-dev, it's ready to play with :-) The branch is
at 1.1.1-dev, so if you get confused you can check httpd.h to see what you're
eorking on.

--
  Paul Richards, Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)