httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Style guide
Date Wed, 03 Jul 1996 04:09:57 GMT
Paul Richards liltingly intones:

> Chuck Murcko writes:
>  > Paul, can you send these (and your last two) mails as plain ASCII?
>  > Thanks.
>  >

> Ehh? Which mails, what was wrong with them? Maybe my home box has got
> something turned on in elm I've forgotten about (only unpacked it last
> week, might actually get some hacking done after 6 months on the move).

The last two were about your style guide.

I understand, I've just gotten elm/metamail running, so I should be
able to read this stuff, just can't get metamail's util to find the
font yet. 8^(

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Shaw's Principle:
	Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will
want to use it.