httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <>
Subject Re: A proposal
Date Wed, 03 Jul 1996 03:36:59 GMT
Ben Laurie liltingly intones:
> I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this. But I suppose that if I don't I
> will ultimately waste more time reading about it.
> So, can we stop debating and vote on the following separate issues. That is,
> one vote for each issue, please. Deadline is Wed, July 3rd, 17:00 GMT.
> 1. We will branch the CVS tree into 1.1 and 1.2 branches forthwith.
-1. Release 1.1, then branch. We'll still need a 1.1 tree for maintenance.

> 2. We will remove Brian's "giant" patches from 1.1.
> 3. We will have a 1.1b5 public beta.
+1. I *know* it's already out there so this is safe. 8^)

> 4. We will revert to my scheme for determining the style guide (with additions
> raised recently).
> I offer myself as vote counter. I should say that if the offer is accepted,
> then I will only be counting votes from those I consider to be members of the
> Apache Group, as per recent discussion.
Yes, I know this is late, but I've had 10 hours sleep since Saturday.
Now, at least, I can understand the words in this mail. 8^)

Chuck Murcko	N2K Inc.	Wayne PA
And now, on a lighter note:
What this country needs is a good five dollar plasma weapon.

View raw message