httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: NeXT and mod_proxy.c
Date Tue, 02 Jul 1996 03:08:52 GMT
I'm going to do a couple of minor changes tonight; one to remove the warnings
from mod_proxy build on SunOS and some others, and hopefully a second to
get a build on NeXT. Can Rob tell me which header contains the dirent
struct declaration on NeXT, or does it not have it?

Brian Behlendorf liltingly intones:

> Ah well.  If everything else compiles fine, I can live with a "warning,
> mod_proxy known to not compile on a NeXT" warning in Configuration.tmpl,
> and a solicitation somewhere for help from a NeXT person.
>
> 	Brian
>
> On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
> > I was just seeing how far 1.1b5 would get with NeXT..
> >
> > (please don't shoot the messenger).
> >
> > ...compile msgs...
> > *** Exit 1

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be
pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
		-- Elizabeth Taylor