httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Server Side java support
Date Tue, 02 Jul 1996 00:41:38 GMT
Mark Brown said:

>     I am currently working on hacking Java VM support into apache.
>
> One thing that rst didn't mention is the Java support that comes
> with FastCGI.  You can write Apache FastCGI apps in Java today.
> There is plenty of room to make the support more wonderful, both
> on the server side and on the application side.

I know we have a set of direction on how to make apache fast-cgi
capable.  Would whoever has it, make it an HTML so we can put it up?
If not ship it over to me, and I'll make it a HOWTO.  Maybe even have
it available for 1.1's release.

<Aram>
--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

       An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.
           Welcome to the next Generation: LINUX