httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: A proposal
Date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 19:34:57 GMT
Ben suggests:

  1. We will branch the CVS tree into 1.1 and 1.2 branches forthwith.


  2. We will remove Brian's "giant" patches from 1.1.

Fait accompli, but +1 in any case.

  3. We will have a 1.1b5 public beta.

+1, regretfully.  Can we declare it policy that barring discovery of a
showstopper bug, 1.1-final will be identical to 1.1b5 except for the
version number?  We have to stop tweaking this thing sooner or later.

  4. We will revert to my scheme for determining the style guide (with
     additions raised recently).

If this means deciding the entire contents of the document on the basis
of specific votes, and not including anything unless it has passed a
vote, then +1.  


View raw message