httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Patches
Date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 13:53:00 GMT
As a general trouble maker, let me see if I have this right.

   Patch A: Changes things like HAS_GMTOFF to HAVE_GMTOFF and is
    derided loud and long as being too much too late. Patch
    removed.

   Patch B: Involves some heavy-duty changes to mod_cern_meta.c
    as well as a semi-substantial change to the way the
    module works (from per-server to per-directory). It is
    added "much" later that Patch A. The resultant outcry?
    One very nice message stating "isn't this kinda big?"
    Patch remains.

Is something wrong here?

PS: I'm NOT promoting that Patch A be reinstated or Patch B be
    removed... Just a general observation as a devil's advocate.