httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Neulinger <nn...@umr.edu>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Apache 1.1b2 causes mysterious, incorrect Redirects" on Ultrix
Date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 17:59:53 GMT
At 6:01 PM 6/2/96, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Rob Hartill wrote:
> >

> > Thanks for the info. I don't think we've seen this problem reported
> > before, but if I'm wrong and it has already been fixed, someone will
> > get back to you.

I've reported that problem several times before with 1.1b2 on HP-UX...

I do know that it appears to be fixed in the cvs snapshot that I grabbed a
week or so ago...

Unfortunately, even when that bug does occur., it's not predictable as to
when it will happen...

It LOOKS to me like the null at the end of a string was getting
overwritten, but that would only be part the problem...

> > >http://www-isl/home
> > >
> > >(our internal home page) and I'll get transported to
> > >
> > >http://www-isl/sdbldfg sf/sdfg/sfgsdgsdf/gsdfg
> > >
> > >Interesting? Even more interesting is that the garbage

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                  Univ. of Missouri - Rolla
EMail: nneul@umr.edu                  Computing Services
WWW: http://www.umr.edu/~nneul      SysAdmin: rollanet.org