httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: Binaries for 1.1
Date Thu, 27 Jun 1996 21:45:31 GMT
On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I think we should start signing up for pre-compiled binaries to be
> available when we announce 1.1... It would be nice to have them
> available as well as the source. With the bin's would be a short README
> detailing the particulars of the build.

I can do (ie. have access to) SunOS 4.1.4(sparc), Solaris 2.5 (sparc),
IRIX (already covered--and I wouldn't want to compile on my SGI
anyways--it sucks), and Linux (x86).

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"