httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c util.c
Date Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:51:32 GMT
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Paul Richards wrote:

> I don't see any reason to rush this in right now. The current beta is
> looking very good, let's get the last few things done and release it and
> then we can take a serious look at configuration issues without the
> pressure of a release.

+1 ('nough said)

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"

View raw message