httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: netscape sales droid
Date Thu, 13 Jun 1996 21:28:38 GMT
On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Robert S. Thau wrote:

>   > You're giving the sales reps an awful lot of credit here.  Remember,
>   > "What's the difference between a computer salesman and a used car
>   > salesman?
>
>   a car salesman can drive.
>
> More importantly, the used car guy knows that he's lying.

You are so right...  Computer sales men never know what in the hell they
are talking about... I know, I used to work with some of them... And they
are mostly (not all) scum... :)

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"