httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: <VirtualHost> syntax questions
Date Sun, 30 Jun 1996 08:20:49 GMT

In your vitual host fixup, can you do one of the following:

If a second virtual host directive is givin for an existing defined
virtual host, then:

1) A warning that the first directive's information is lost is
output to the error log and/or stderr.

2) The new values are merged into the existing virtual host.

I just handled a bug report where the guy had <VirtualHost a.b.c.d>
directives in httpd.conf and srm.conf :)  Of course once it saw the
directive in srm.conf, poof all httpd.conf stuff was silently forgotten.

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick, CIO      http://www.organic.com/     cliff@organic.com
Organic Online, Inc.       ** we're hiring **           (415) 278-5650