httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: Style list summary
Date Wed, 26 Jun 1996 17:58:47 GMT
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Ben Laurie wrote:

> > Not that I have much say since I'm just now starting in on this list;
> > and possibly some development when time shows it's face:
> As a newbie to the list you probably want to know that voting is only open to
> members of the Apache Group, not to all members of this mailing list.

Hmm. Out of curiosity, how do we define a "member of the Apache Group"? As
far as I know, there's no ID card, or application form, or special
handshake, or anything... If anyone asked me (which they haven't), I'd go
for the IETF approach, which means that anyone on the list *is* a member.

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message