httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
Date Fri, 21 Jun 1996 02:43:01 GMT

It is not safe to remove until 2.6, when socket are back in the kernel.
It is more of a user level library data structure than a kernel problem
that serialization fixes.

--
Cliff Skolnick, CIO      http://www.organic.com/     cliff@organic.com
Organic Online, Inc.                                    (415) 278-5650