httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: mod_cern_meta.c - MetaFiles <on|off>
Date Thu, 20 Jun 1996 18:19:33 GMT
On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> Hi,
> 	here'a quick fix to mod_cern_meta.c which adds a new directive
>
> 	MetaFiles <on|off>

+1 for inclusion in the next release, though you might want to use int
instead of char*. They amount to about the same thing, but the rest of the
code uses int for booleans, you might want to as well.

On a related note, I'd like to see mod_env and mod_cern_meta (with this
patch) go back into the default bunch of Apache modules (along with asis,
imap and actions). I'm not really sure why they got seperated and put in
the optional section in the 1.1b3/b4 Configuration file, but I'd like them
back in for the next release. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the
MetaFiles directive, neither of them should affect anything unless they're
given directives, yes?