httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: apache caching
Date Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:44:46 GMT

For PC's this is true.  But memory for high end systems, especially HP and
DEC with their high speed chips, is not dirt cheap.  Also I would be very
surprised if memory cost does not go up with the release with windows 97
:)

I'd rather double the memory to server twice the number of hits, not to
run a later version...

--
Cliff Skolnick, CIO      http://www.organic.com/     cliff@organic.com
Organic Online, Inc.                                    (415) 278-5650