httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: 1.1b4
Date Fri, 14 Jun 1996 23:38:33 GMT
On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Judging by the number of patches submitted since 1.1b3 it seems to me we should
> go for a 1.1b4, but perhaps as a "public" beta this time? Lets avoid the
> 1.0.0/1.0.1/1.0.2 scenario this time, eh?

Seems to be enough support (I count at least five +1s), so I guess this is
what we're doing. I guess the question is when and who.

I'll volunteer to build a 1.1b4 this Saturday night, if someone else will
take care of notifying apache-announce/c.i.w.s.u/whatever else, unless
someone else wants to, or somebody wants to object entirely.

We could let 1.1b4 sit for a week (less? more?) and release a 1.1.0 on the
24th or so, unless there are still major bugs left. Just as long as we
have one by independence day (no particular reason. It's a holiday. We
released 1.0 on my birthday, July 4th is almost as important of a
holiday, yes?...)

Thoughts?

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>
   http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut/