httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "binary distribution missing binary" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Wed, 12 Jun 1996 22:45:00 GMT

nerver mind my last message.

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:32:35 -0500 (CDT)
From: David Marcoux <dmarcoux@vertx.com>
To: Cliff Skolnick <cliff@organic.com>
Subject: Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "binary distribution missing binary" on Solaris 2.x

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Cliff Skolnick wrote:

> I think it is one directory above the source directory.

Sorry to keep bothering you.  I did find the binary in the distribution.

It was called httpd-solaris.  I must have missed it after downloading
about a dozen different distributions...   Anyhow, I wanted to let you
know that you were right.

Sometimes I overlook the obvious... It must have been all that crack
I've been smoking lately.. (just kidding).

Thanks again for your help.

David Marcoux          System Administrator / Web Master
dmarcoux@vertx.com         Vertex Software Corporation
http://www.vertx.com	      (512) 328-3700 voice