httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: all clear
Date Fri, 07 Jun 1996 22:47:07 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Chuck Murcko wrote:
> Randy Terbush liltingly intones:
> >
> > > I'm not changing anything else...today.
> > >

> > Could someone please apply the patch that stops the fatal error
> > for missing VHost directories? Do we want to apply the patches
> > to the mime.types?  No one has actually vetoed the patch to
> > add the ConfigDir directive. Would someone either veto it or
> > commit it?
> >
> > I'm all for getting this out the door, but we're simply ignoring
> > some valid changes/fixes that have come off of the bugs list.
> >
> I'm getting outta here, now, but I'll be available tomorrow. Can you
> all come up with a list and I can check 'em in, if we want to wait a
> day, and no one else can do the checkins.

The first two (vhost docroots, mime.types) I will +1, the second I still
want to somewhat stew on before releasing it.  I think putting that
conglomeration outside the server might be a better idea (like into a
perl script).

I can't think of any other bug-related patches -

> We're also gonna want to sanity check builds from this release before
> we actually go and announce it as 1.1b3, I think. I can do several of
> them tomorrow.

Me too.  stars.patch and spath.patch can wait until after b3 imho.

1.1b3 public release on Monday? (crosses fingers)

	Brian

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/