httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: all clear
Date Fri, 07 Jun 1996 22:47:07 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Chuck Murcko wrote:
> Randy Terbush liltingly intones:
> > 
> > > I'm not changing anything
> > > 
> > 
> > Could someone please apply the patch that stops the fatal error
> > for missing VHost directories? Do we want to apply the patches
> > to the mime.types?  No one has actually vetoed the patch to 
> > add the ConfigDir directive. Would someone either veto it or
> > commit it?
> > 
> > I'm all for getting this out the door, but we're simply ignoring
> > some valid changes/fixes that have come off of the bugs list.
> > 
> I'm getting outta here, now, but I'll be available tomorrow. Can you
> all come up with a list and I can check 'em in, if we want to wait a
> day, and no one else can do the checkins.

The first two (vhost docroots, mime.types) I will +1, the second I still 
want to somewhat stew on before releasing it.  I think putting that 
conglomeration outside the server might be a better idea (like into a 
perl script).  

I can't think of any other bug-related patches - 

> We're also gonna want to sanity check builds from this release before
> we actually go and announce it as 1.1b3, I think. I can do several of
> them tomorrow.

Me too.  stars.patch and spath.patch can wait until after b3 imho.  

1.1b3 public release on Monday? (crosses fingers)


--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--  |  We're hiring!

View raw message