httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: okay, the final, mod_imap.c patch
Date Thu, 06 Jun 1996 11:02:30 GMT
> As best I can tell on a Thursday morning at 5am, here's what I submit as
> the final patch for mod_imap.c.  I think I've finally figured out my way
> around the module, and this patch fixes several things, all of which I

I've just tested this with my test cases and it works much better than
any previous patches, +1 on this being in 1.1b3 as soon as possible.

But I did find two more potential problems with mod_imap;

1. If the co-ordinates 0,0 are requested by the client, mod_imap returns
   it's default menu rather than whatever rectangle includes 0,0

2. Our imagemap .imap files get created by a Mac user and have "\r" line
   endings (yuk); mod_imap creates a blank menu for text users.

Mark