httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: When 1.1 is released, where's the party?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 1996 05:31:46 GMT
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996 sameer@c2.org wrote:

> > I've always lived in the bay area (well, for the last 15 years, at any
> > rate). I mean, would I really move there just to work at Organic for
> > the summer? (would I?)
>
> 	but the bay area rules, of course you would. I didn't know you
> where in the bay area though. Where more specifically?

I live in an little town called El Granada. It's on the Penninsula,
just north of Half Moon Bay (which, in turn, is about 15 miles west of
San Mateo. I could go on, but it'd be easier for you to look at a
map). And, as we've established, I'm working in San Francisco.

Of course, the whole point is moot, anyhow, because I can't (legally)
drink beer...