httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: When 1.1 is released, where's the party?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 1996 02:53:51 GMT
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996 sameer@c2.org wrote:

> > A little more seriously, if bay area apache geeks want to get together for
> > dinner, I'm game.
>
> 	sure, but there aren't very many of us.. oh but organic did
> assimilate alexei, didn't it.

I've always lived in the bay area (well, for the last 15 years, at any
rate). I mean, would I really move there just to work at Organic for
the summer? (would I?)

Although... according to http://www.apache.org/contributors/, the only
ones who do live around the bay area happen to work for
Organic. Hmm. So much for that. Is there anyone out there who's in
the Bay Area besides Brian, Cliff and me?

The IETF is going to be in San Jose this December, isn't it? Maybe we
could do something then, if anyone's coming.