httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: "Graceful Restart" patch
Date Sun, 23 Jun 1996 19:53:12 GMT
On Sun, 23 Jun 1996, Ben Laurie wrote:

> BTW, we don't seem to have had many bug reports on 1.1b4 ... are there any
> issues outstanding?

Would this be the Apache Group if there weren't? Seriously, though,
there are a couple. Did we ever figure out that problem with
keep-alive and Linux or whatever it was? And how about Unixware?

And I still have two things I'd like to see:

1) My patch to fix inetd CGI requests. No one's seen fit yet to
   comment.

2) mod_env and mod_cern_meta moved to a position where they're
   compiled by default in Configuration. As has been confirmed, neither
   do anything unless turned on, and they're both useful things to have,
   IMO.

Comments?