httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: all clear
Date Sun, 09 Jun 1996 01:11:28 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I'm sorry if it seems like I'm being a bottleneck here, but our *primary*
> interest at this point should be to flush out bugs, not add new
> features.  stars.path I see as not quite a feature addition, not quite a
> bug, and I suppose I can acquiesce on that.  spath.patch I want to stew

Good enough for me... I'm committing it. (and it does have three +1

> on a little bit more... just to consider how we would use it, or if its
> inclusion would affect us at all.  If for *no*other*reason* than it
> affects the core, not just a module.

Point taken. But, IMHO, it's an important addition to the core. Or
have I said that yet?

> But, if three +1 votes come in for that patch, then by the apache rules
> (which I agree with) my sloth is voided.

I think it needs one more. Anyone?

Alexei Kosut <>      The Apache HTTP Server
      "War does not determine who is right, only who is left."

View raw message