httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: all clear
Date Fri, 07 Jun 1996 23:57:38 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:

> > Me too.  stars.patch and spath.patch can wait until after b3 imho.
> >

> We had enough votes to include them though. Why put it off?
> They just get lost in the shuffle.

I agree (probably since they're my patches). Certainly no one's
complained about stars.patch, though some people have about
spath.patch, though the objections tended to be more procedural than
actually based on the code itself.

*sigh* This is probably all Pacific Bell's fault. They decided it
would be fun to completely screw up my phone line, so I can't use it
until they come and fix it, they claim, on Saturday... (at a friend's
house right now). So I'm not around to defend myself. If anyone wants
to commit the patches, please go ahead.

Thanks

      "War does not determine who is right, only who is left."