httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David M. Oliver" <d...@newshare.com>
Subject Re: KNF document
Date Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:41:29 GMT
On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Robert S. Thau wrote:

>   I finally found the KNF document. It's *very* close to the general
>   consensus
>
> Sorry.  It makes several recommendations on which there is no
> explicit consensus, and with which I frankly disagree.

	There's been a lot of email cross the wire about this issue,
	folks.  I hate to see you all get bogged down on this when
	there are so many other things that would benefit from your
	wisdom!  I will have to adapt my own coding practices to
	anything you decide on - it's just important to decide on
	something.  I hope that was the point of the previous post.

	just my opinion.

Dave
| David Oliver                                 dave@clickshare.com |
| Managing Director-Technology              Clickshare Corporation |