httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com>
Subject huh huh, mod_imap.c fix #3, this time I mean it
Date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 03:41:51 GMT

After walking a little bit through the code with Nathan, the contributor
of the rewritten imap.c, I realized the bugs could probably be worked out
in a much simpler way than I had posted about before.  Here, I've only
changed *one* line, and that seemed to deal with two problems from before.
Because of the reduction of code, this is probably the right answer :)
I've tested it in about 5 different situations and all seems kosher, but
again some other testing might help.  The code is still slightly
spaghettied with semantic overloading in some places, but I think this
works.  I of course haven't tested it in conjunction with the new
directives this new mod_imap implements, or setting the base to be
relative to the referrer mod that Mark did.

This is to the CVS tree.


*** mod_imap.c.orig	Tue May 28 14:07:54 1996
--- mod_imap.c	Sat Jun  1 20:36:38 1996
***************
*** 633,639 ****
      menu_header(r, imap_menu);
    }
  
!   imap_url(r, NULL, r->uri, base); /* Fake our base to allow relative URLs */
  
    while (!cfg_getline(input, LARGEBUF, imap)) {
      string_pos = input;   /* always start at the beginning of line */
--- 633,639 ----
      menu_header(r, imap_menu);
    }
  
!   imap_url(r, base, r->uri, base); /* Fake our base to allow relative URLs */
  
    while (!cfg_getline(input, LARGEBUF, imap)) {
      string_pos = input;   /* always start at the beginning of line */


Mime
View raw message