httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject mod_autj_msql once again
Date Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:15:58 GMT
Ok,

Sorted out the BACKWARD_VITEK problems, introduced when I was silly
enough to merge the two; introducing 'old' configuration behaviour.
Given the amouth of messeges I have; there is hardly anyone out there
who uses the older vitek format.

I've oploaded a version 1.12 onto hyperreal, it:

	- is no longer exactly backward compatible with the vitek
	  module
  	- it should behave exactly as the previous (pre 1.0) modules; especially
	  when you are not very strict in your configuration files.

Could someone shove it into somewhere visible.

Live Sucks,

Dw.