httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject command block distinction
Date Wed, 12 Jun 1996 16:01:16 GMT

When one allows the same command directove to appear in both the
access.conf file as well as in the srm.conf file, how do you
distingisish them:

i.e. I want to have

{ "Anonymous_LogFile", anon_set_anon_logfile,
    NULL,OR_ALL, TAKE1,
	"logfile for anonymous 'email/passwords'"
	},

by using the

char *anon_set_anon_logfile_1 (cmd_parms *cmd,
	anon_auth_config_rec *sec, char *arg)

	cmd, sec and arg

in an intelligent way or whatever to work out if
I should store it in sec (for access.conf, or
that I have to work my way to the module config
from the cmd. Or is this a bug and should sec
already point to the module-config as it does
during the access.conf load; would make more
sence to me !

and not:

{ "Anonymous_LogFile_1", anon_set_anon_logfile,
    NULL,OR_ALL, TAKE1,
	"logfile for anonymous 'email/passwords'"
	},
{ "Anonymous_LogFile", anon_set_anon_logfile,
    NULL,OR_ALL, TAKE1,
	"logfile for anonymous 'email/passwords'"
	},

/* handling for access.conf */
char *anon_set_anon_logfile_1 (cmd_parms *cmd,
	anon_auth_config_rec *sec, char *arg) {
    sec->auth_anon_logfile=arg;
    pec->auth_anon_logfile=arg;
    return NULL;
}
/* handling for srm.conf */
char *anon_set_anon_logfile_2 (cmd_parms *cmd,
	anon_auth_config_rec *sec, char *arg) {
    anon_auth_config_rec *pec=
	(anon_auth_config_rec *) get_module_config(cmd->server->module_config,&anon_auth_module);
    pec->auth_anon_logfile=arg;
    return NULL;
}

Thanks !