httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r...@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "SSI exec does not forward result from (fwd)
Date Tue, 02 Jul 1996 03:11:45 GMT

I've been going back and fore with this guy today trying to track
down a problem with SSI.

He has a csh CGI script that looks and behaves fine. It also works
with 1.0.5 and when called directly, but with b4 it barfs on a bad
script header when included with #exec cgi=

The only thing I can think of is that he's including with
exec cgi and the script ends with .cgi   I'm worried that there are
two calls to scan_script_headers (or whatever it's called) in this case.

What appears to be happening is that the "Content-type: text\html\n\n"
is read but the next line is rejected as a bad header.

I've told him that I'm handing this over the the list in the hope
that someone can track down the bug.

I haven't read by lanl mailbox all weekend, so I don't know what state
1.1 is in. If my suspicion about the double call to scan the headers is
correct, this might be a showstopper.

rob