httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Binaries for 1.1
Date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 01:07:25 GMT

> 5) Randy, are you still interested in SunOS 4.1.x?  If not, could you
>    hand it off to Michael?

I would happily hand this off to Michael if possible since I nolonger
have easy access to 4.1. I also don't have access to BSDI_1.1 any more.
I doubt there is much of a need for this version, but I could be wrong.

Is anyone doing Solaris 2.5? Is it significantly different from 2.4?
I would be happy to do 2.5 if there is a need. I can also do the
FreeBSD compile, but that appears to be well covered.

Is the FreeBSD distribution being put in pkg format?